Maple Leaf Marinas is looking to fill several positions on a seasonal basis. The employees will begin as fuel dock attendants until the marina closes, and then will be offered to transition to assist the team shrink wrapping the vessels to prepare them for the winter. These positions will run from 4 to 5 months in length.
This position requires individuals to be self-motivated, a team player, able to present themselves professionally and greet customers in a friendly, courteous manner. Fuel Dock Attendants are an essential part of daily marina operations and are the first staff our customers see upon arriving to the Marina.
Responsibilities of the Fuel Dock Attendant:
- Exceptional customer service at all time is top priority.
- Provide efficient service to customers at the fuel dock with re-fueling and pumping out holding tanks.
- Fuel dips completed twice daily.
- Regular pool maintenance and keeping accurate records.
- Regular washroom cleaning and stocking of supplies.
- Ensure the fuel dock area is clean & organized.
- Operation of the VHF Radio.
- Assist customers with arrival to their slips by car (unloading etc.)
- Assist customers with dockage when departing or arriving.
- Grass Maintenance-cutting, weed control & raking.
- Enter store sales thru our POS system and DR machine procedures.
- Cash handling and balancing duties.
- Re-Stocking fuel dock sales area.
- Other duties as assigned.