MARINE TECHNICIAN – Georgian Shores Marina, Owen Sound, Ontario. (Permanent, full time, year round with weekends and over-time as required.) Competitive Wages and Benefits, opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
- Marine experience on both gas and diesel engines, marine electronics, and all boat systems including water, electrical systems and related equipment.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Superior customer service skills with strong attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills. Individual must be self-directed, possess good time management, organizational and solid repair skills. Strong written, verbal and communication skills an asset.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task easily.
- Perform mechanical overhaul and repair work on gasoline marine engines, outboard motors, and related marine equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot and test marine engines and equipment to determine need for repairs or adjustments.
- Marine electronics installations.
- Repairs and routine maintenance to marine water systems, head and holding tanks, bilge pumps, etc.
- Winterizing and summer prepping of all marine systems and accessories.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Applicants must possess a valid work permit to work in Canada.