We are looking for energetic individuals to work along the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka this summer at our Baysville Marina in Baysville. We seeking candidates for summer employment at our waterfront food truck, and/or our boating lifestyle retail store at the marina (featuring Lululemon).
Both part-time and full-time positions are available.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take orders and serve guests with excellent customer service
- Serve coffee (retail store) or ice cream (food truck)
- Assist customers with finding retail products in the store
- Operate cash register and POS to accept various types of tender from guests, provide proper change, balance cash drawer and receipts
- Complete basic food preparation and operate kitchen equipment to assemble a variety of food items (pre-made pizza, fries, etc.)
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely manner by restocking ingredients and meeting prep times to ensure smooth delivery
- Comply with applicable sanitary, health and personal hygiene standards
- Open and close the food truck in an efficient and timely manner
- Any other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Such qualities and qualifications include:
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Smart serve is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Food handler certificate is a plus
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume, including job title “Spirit Bay Harbour” in the subject line, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.