The Yard Supervisor will be responsible for the following primary functions:
- Control the flow of the boat yard, moving boats with trucks, tractors and forklifts.
- Preferred applicants will have a positive attitude, be energetic, hardworking, excel in communication, time management, and be reliable, dependable, and a team player.
- Required to load, unload, and move product of large weight and length in sometimes tight quarters with forklifts, tractors, trucks.
- Pick up and deliver boats as required by truck occasionally.
- Keep yard and work space organized and departments moving, by having work lined up and removing completed jobs.
- Full time, working weekdays, weekends, some holidays, and overtime.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, able to handle a large work load, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions, often dusty environment.
Please email resume to Aruta@mlmarinas.com – please include “Yard Supervisor” in subject line.