This position requires an individual who can work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to multi-task and work alone with little or no supervision.
As parts Manager you will be working with the Service Manager to ensure a smooth flow. From taking a request from a customer, ordering the parts necessary, tracking them and receiving them and assigning them to the proper work orders.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily Interaction with customers to establish their needs and create work orders, order product and track it from start to finish.
- Assist Service Manager in their day to day activities to ensure that all techs have what they require to do their daily job tasks.
- Experience with parts management software is required along with Microsoft applications.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers immediately in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and positive attitude Demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right’.
- Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are introduced to the service department.
- Maintain service follow-up programs.
- Grow the volume of service work.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with the parts and sales departments. i,e. scheduled work for customers.
- Assist in maintaining efficiency reports techs.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with the service department issues.
- Be proactive in all aspects of your job.
- Other Duties – As Assigned
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume, including job title “Marine Technician” in the subject line, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.