Maple Leaf Marinas (MLM) is the largest owner and operator of marinas, marine resorts, and boat dealerships in Canada. MLM’s marina network comprises 19 locations throughout the Lake Simcoe, Georgian Bay, Muskoka, and Parry Sound Regions.
MLM is seeking a Service Administrator to join our growing company. This is a full-time permanent position that offers competitive pay (based on experience level), health benefits and enrolment in our Group RRSP Plan. We offer continuous training and skill building opportunities.
The Service Administrator is responsible for providing support to the Service Manager, Service team and Customers. Monday and Saturday work days in the spring and fall, rotation Saturday shifts in the summer months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Service Manager in day-to-day operations including opening and closing work orders, billing customers, processing payments on invoices and phone/email communications.
- Ensure that the communication from the Service Department to the customers is priority and noted/documented.
- Answer incoming calls/emails in a professional manner, helping to return all customer calls/emails prior to the end of business each day.
- Obtain customer signature on every work order, and collect payment for work prior to releasing customer boat on customer account. Obtain customer approval on work order to diagnose issues, and then contact customer with estimate for repairs as soon as determined, and obtain authorizations/approvals.
- Work with Service Manager to schedule, coordinate and follow up on sublet contractors.
- Communicate with the customer during repairs, and coordinate customer pick-up/completion of work with the Service Manager.
- Finalize and invoice work orders, send to customer for review/payment.
- Perform follow-up phone calls and emails.
- Provide prompt, detailed and timely flow of all paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include other department responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized multi-tasker.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Boating experience & knowledge preferred,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility & initiative to assist wherever needed.
- Follow up with and advocate for payment resolution with customers.
- Maintain job costing information for client billing and prepare summary invoice for approval by the Service Manager.
- Assist with parts/Inventory of stock parts, sourcing parts and verify inventory levels as needed.
- Maintain a tracking system with the Service Manager to outline insurance claims, boat repairs, etc.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.