Applicant must be self-motivated, able to work independently, have a professional appearance and possess good communication skills. Detailer must be able to explain the products & process used to customer. Attention to detail is expected and includes recording any damage that may be on boat prior to the work to be done.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Exceptional customer service at all times is a top priority
- Detailed cleaning of all areas on boat interior & exterior as requested
- Will be required to use small tools such as a power buffer
- Must keep all areas of their workspace clean & organized
- Must have good knowledge of products used such as cleaners, wax etc.
- Able to determine what application to be used in the customers boat, compounding or clean and wax.
- Able to determine if boat is painted or has gel and able to fix small scratches.
- Hand waxing may be required.
- Able to lift 15lbs (power buffer)
- Compounding, buffing, and polishing of fiberglass hull sides and superstructures.
- Will be asked to cover boats and shrink wrap boats in the off season, as well as removal in early spring.
- Other duties as assigned by Service Manager
- Attention to detail.
- Speak with customers to determine what they require.
- Must be able to work alone or with other team members.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Must be able to work from heights.
Please email resume to Aruta@mlmarinas.com – please include “Refinishing Technician” in subject line.